Circular No.05/2021-22, Dated:07/05/2021 - Covid-19, Phase II-Lockdown Guidelines regarding | Circular No.04/2021-22, Dated:04/05/2021 - Unattached Scheme, Minimum Pension Raised to 1600/- Orders issued | Circular No.03/2021-22, Dated:22/4/2021 - Covid-19 Preventive Activities:Further Directions to be followed on working hours & attendance of Off. staff | Circular No.02/2021-22, Dated:19/4/2021 - Covid-19 Preventive Activities:Further Directions to be followed | Circular No.48/2020-21, Dated:27/03/2021 - Further Instructions issued regarding DA Arrear to Employees | Circular No.47/2020-21, Dated:12/03/2021-Guidelines regarding GWF Share of workers being removed from the roll | Circular No.46/2020-21, Dated:12/03/2021 - Increase in Wage Rate for Daily Wage Staff reg. | Circular No.45/2020-21, Dated: 19/02/2021- Regarding increase in DA for employees | Circular No.44/2020-21, Dated:06/02/2021- Increase in Loan Amount for Workers Housing Loan | Final Seniority List of Junior Superintendents as on 01.01.2021 |
A Board constituted under section 14 of KERALA HEADLOAD WORKERS ACT 1978 for the purpose of exercising the powers and performing the functions of the Board under KERALA HEADLOAD WORKERS ACT 1978 and the SCHEMES made under the ACT it is a body corporate with the name specified ,having perpetual succession and a common seal, created by notification in the gazette by the govt ,consist of members nominated from time totime by the govt representing the employers the Headload workers and the governmentrepresenting equal be in number, to exercise such powers and perform such function andfollow such procedure as may be specified in THE SCHEME or in THE RULES made under this ACT and in the exercise of the power and the discharge of its functions, the board to be bound by such directions as the government may give to it from time to time.
The board shall have the following powers and shall be responsible for all matters connected with
- The administration of the fund as specified in the scheme or schemes.
- The collection of contribution the respective funds under the scheme or schemes.
- Render necessary advice to govt on general welfare of the headload workers.
- To furnish information on such matters as the govt may refer to it from time to time.
- To create a fund called the headload workers general fund .
- Administration of Headload Workers General Fund utilised only for the purposes provided for in the act rules and schemes formulated from time to time
- All money belonging to the fund shall be invested in such manner as may be specified by the govt from time to time see r19
- All expenses incurred in respect of and loss if any arising from any investment shall be charged to the fund
- Submit annual report on working of scheme to Govt then to legislature
- Auditing the accounts
- Preparation of Budget
KERALA HEADLOAD WORKERS WELFARE SCHEME A UNIQUE SCHEME FOR THE WELFARE, WELL BEING, HOUSING AND SOCIAL SECURITY OF HEADLOAD WORKERS.
The Board and the Committees are implementing the Scheme formulated by the Govt of Kerala for regulating the head loading activities in Kerala and Welfare of headload worker’s . Comparing with other welfare boards the Kerala Headload Workers Welfare Board is implementing 3 different schemes related to headload workers namely
|Kerala Headload Workers (regulation of Employment and welfare ) scheme 1983
|Kerala Headload Workers (Scattered group)Welfare Scheme 1999.
|Kerala Headload Workers (Attached group), Welfare Scheme 1995.